What pet products are in high demand?
- CBD for Dogs. 5-year search growth: 350%
- PrettyLitter. 5-year search growth: 780%
- Donut Dog Bed. 5-year search growth: 283%
- Dog toothpaste. 5-year search growth: 10%
- Dog vitamins. 5-year search growth: 67%
- Cat treats. 5-year search growth: 112%
- Freeze dried dog food.
- Dog calming bed.
How do I market my pet products? The best part about using social media to market and introduce your pet products is that it’s free. If you have the budget, you can always pay for ads on social channels as well. Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and Instagram story ads are my top recommendations.
Is the pet niche profitable? The pet category in the U.S. is a $109 billion industry that has more than doubled in the past ten years. This phenomenal growth is directly related to pet lovers’ emotional connection with dogs, cats, and other animals in their care.
What’s trending in the pet industry? Examples of trending pet supplements include dog vitamins, cat fish oil and dog probiotics. But perhaps the fastest-growing pet supplement category is CBD. In fact, searches for “CBD for dogs” are up 300% over the last 10 years. Searches for “CBD for dogs” briefly seemed to have peaked.