What is the best Lab mix dog?
- Labradoodle. Parents: Labrador Retriever and Poodle.
- Goldador. Parents: Golden Retriever and Labrador Retriever.
- Boxador. Parents: Labrador Retriever and Boxer.
- Borador. Parents: Border Collie and Labrador Retriever.
- Labrabull. Parents: Labrador Retriever and Pitbull.
What are Labradors usually mixed with?
- Boxador (Boxer and Labrador mix)
- Golden Labrador (Golden Retriever and Labrador mix)
- Boston Lab (Boston Terrier and Labrador mix)
- Labsky (Siberian Husky and Labrador mix)
- Labraheeler (Blue Heeler and Labrador mix)
- Bassador (Basset Hound and Labrador mix)
- Dachsador (Dachshund and Labrador mix)
How big do Labradors mix get? These are beautiful dogs, who tend to have long coats that require a lot of grooming, so you will need to be prepared that your Lab mix may be the same. They grow up to around 21 inches, so are a little shorter than your average Labrador.
Are Lab mixes aggressive? No, pit bull-Lab mix dogs are not aggressive. They can have a reputation for aggression because pit bulls have traditionally been used in blood sports, but the breed is not naturally aggressive.