How much do pet influencers make? What is this? On average, top dog influencers earn $8,223 per post and will partner on 15 sponsored posts a year. To conduct the research, ProDog Raw analyzed the Instagram accounts of dogs that have shared a sponsored post within the last 12 months.
Who are the top pet influencers?
- Nala Cat (@nala_cat) – 4.3m followers.
- Doug the Pug (@itsdougthepug) – 3.9m followers.
- Tucker The Golden Retriever (@tuckerbudzyn) – 3.1m followers.
- Juniper the Fox (@juniperfoxx) – 3m followers.
- Venus the Two Face Cat (@venustwofacecat) – 2m followers.
- Loki the Wolfdog (@) – 2m followers.
How much money can you make off a pet Instagram? With more than 1 billion active users each month, the social media platform has become synonymous with the influencer industry. These days, pets take a big bite of the money-making opportunities that come with Instagram fame — and they can earn $15,000 or more for a sponsored post.
How can I make my pet an influencer?
- Maintain Tone & Consistency In Posts. Kevin Winter/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images.
- Post Quality Photos & Content.
- Tell A Story.
- Post Frequently.
- Use Hashtags.
- Promote Products.