How do I rehome my dog in PA?
- Create a Pet Profile. Onboard your pet on Rehome in about 10 minutes.
- Review Applications. Soon you will receive applications from interested adopters.
- Meet Adopters. We’ll guide you through the process of setting safe and pressure-free meetings with potential adopters.
- Finalize Adoption.
How do I surrender my dog in Philadelphia? The Pennsylvania SPCA offers an owner surrender program for pets that meet certain criteria as space in our shelter becomes available. The PSPCA is Philadelphia’s largest no-kill shelter, with a save rate of 97%. We will never euthanize an animal for space or time.
What are the best websites to find a dog?
- Petfinder. Petfinder provides a nearly endless selection of dogs, cats, reptiles, horses, rabbits, and even barnyard animals.
- Adopt a Pet.
- Rescue Me.
- Best Friends Animal Society.
- Petsmart Charities.
- The Shelter Project.
- AKC Rescue Network.
Who do I call for a stray dog in Philadelphia? I suspect animal cruelty, neglect, or abuse.
Please report it to the PSPCA by calling 1-866-601-SPCA or emailing email@example.com.