How do I dog proof my couch? Dog Proof Your Furniture By Using Covers
You can cover your furniture with washable blankets, slipcovers, or throws. Your dog has probably has a favorite spot to lay, and often times that’s right on the couch. Make sure that spot on the couch is nicely covered with something that’s easy to maintain and wash.
What is the best fabric for couch with pets? In general, you want a fabric that’s tightly woven. Think canvas, denim, microfiber, or a tight-weave twill. “The dirt is going to roll right off of it,” Denise says.
How do I protect my furniture from animals?
- Embrace washable throws and blankets. You can put them on any piece of furniture your pet likes to hang out on.
- Keep your pet well-groomed.
- Use “cat deterrent” tape.
- Clean up pet messes immediately.
- Reconsider the bathroom situation.
- Provide appropriate stimulation.
- Clean regularly.
How do you make a couch cover for a pet?